PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2015, 21:46
SPS1984

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there everyone,

I went to the FTE assessment day yesterday (I'm pretty sure I was in the same group as All at Sea above, in which case hi!). I just wanted to reiterate their comments - the day was very enjoyable and the FTE staff were very friendly, were great at putting everyone at ease and were very professional at getting everything done (while giving absolutely nothing away in their body language about how brilliantly or terribly you may be doing!).

It was a really fantastic and friendly group of people who were being assessed, who I'd say were all very high calibre - certainly I got the impression that everyone there was very deserving of the opportunity to be at this stage.

In terms of the tests and interviews, again I'd agree none of it is anything to be horrendously worried about - some bits are more challenging than others (it depends on your strengths of course!), but as long as you've put some preparation in beforehand and stay focused on the day itself, you'll probably come away from it relatively confident.

And now the delicious nervousness of checking my inbox begins! Just want to say the very best of luck to everyone, and hope to meet some of you at Waterside in a few weeks!