PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air arabia. hard time
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2015, 22:22
Officer Kite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aiza you don't seem to know an awful lot about the current cadet pilot scene so I wouldn't take such a smart tone.

To start, with the AirArabia MPL you have to pay just short of £600 in order to be assessed, that would send most logical people running (it did for me anyway). Added to the fact that the course itself is priced at way above what would be perceived to be the market value for it. As well as not even having the very basics such as accomodation, medical renewal, uniforms etc. I'm sorry but I simply cannot see anything good about this programme other than the fact it gives you a place on the flight deck, but there are far cheaper options out there that offer the same type of guarantee so I can't see why anyone in their right mind would go for this.

As for
You don't find a therotical 18 month program and 1500 hours on jet any where else right?
You're joking right ? I suggest you start doing some proper research on what is out there before coming to nonsensical conclusions. There are plenty of other schemes out there with far greater security and at a cheaper price (namely the ones that don't charge £600 for an assessment !)