PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2015, 18:41
pkboeing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@aroumika :
That's because the first 42 guys from the 2011 batch (who are already type rated), still haven't been inducted in to the company. What's the point in sending more people for type rating when they aren't completely through with these 42 guys? "Think think" back at you!
Whats the point in sending guys i will tell u..If u knw there are abt 9 aircrafts which will be joining jet airways this year...plus they will be starting or increasing the no of flights..The kind of approach that u r having its the same by jet also..Lack of long vision planning...If u want to go year wise start sending people from 2011 batch for rating....Coz once india goes CAT 1 expansion is on the cards..Imp route which will be starting in a year India(Mum,Del etc) to USA via Abu Dhabi..Requirement is going to shoot up...30 students joining next month..Batch of 40 or 42 will be inducted next month..so no more students to be inductedafter that...thats why i am saying if they have to put trainee first officers on board year wise they should start their training from nw...but they are not going to do it...

It's been around 8 months since the 2014 exam finished. How is this called "fast track"? It's a very slow track if you ask me
This recruitment was supposed to be a fast track(For rated) but people I coming frm spice jet and lion air made it a slow track...but very soon it will come on fast track..wait and watch...From April till Max August..wait and watch..

From the facebook post earlier, the 6th batch of 2011 (those after the 42 type rated guys) will be sent for type rating next. That in itself is sufficient proof that no type rated people from '13 (or '14 for that matter) will be inducted before anyone from 2011. Completing the 2011 batch is top priority for Jet at the moment
Facebook quote became a proof..what a joke...Facebook quotes dosent becme a law my frnd..Nobody on this earth can predict abt jet airways what they will do and when they will..Initial quotes were if u have gne thrugh FB after the written exam of jet in 2014 was that results wuld be declared in a month, then the quote said result expected in nov then dec..After dec it has been silent...everybdy tries to find sme info from smeone or the other, smetimes it comes right smetimes it comes wrong, so one should not point a finger at anybdy that u had said this, u had said that...

At the end of the day i knw if i try to explain u anything u wnt even listen and neither will i....so lets leave it to the time..TIME has all the answers..