PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Pilots have left/Leaving Emirates
Old 23rd Mar 2015, 13:15
lol777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I told a friend the other day that if you want somebody not to become a pilot just read pprune.
A lot of guys here say why would you leave your country if you are a FO and Dubai sucks and EK sucks, the house is crap, garden to small, management was rude to me and i have to fly my ass off and and and.
But i don't hear one guy on here complain about crime, rape, or murder. I don't hear guys complaining about not getting a job because he is of a certain race. i don't hear guys complaining that just down the street from him a man was stabbed to death 80 times with a screw driver while his wife was raped and his 4 year old daughter had to watch and scream don't hurt my daddy.(stuff that happens every day here and even more brutal)
i don't hear the guys complain that their houses has been broken in to 8 times in 2 months.
I don't hear anybody complain about his daughter getting 8 distinctions in school and can't get into university because she is white. That you have to live in a house thats caged like a jail. Where you can only fly for 2 airlines in the country because they are the only ones that employs white people and with that comes a salary that you can't even take your wife or your kid for a movie even flying 90 hours a month( on old equipment). And if i have to continue to tell you everything i will be here till tomorrow.
So conclusion. Weighing up your complains with mine I think i will take EK with a smile. Knowing i have a job and my family is safe. And my kids can stand a fighting chance in life with a future and education.

So guess which country i live in. And the guys wanting to come home. Things are bad and getting worse by the day.