PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reap what you sow....EK
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2015, 09:13
Marsellus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bedford, as you provided me some info without the pathetic, emotional, whining childish, propaganda comments. I feel like responsible to provide you with an answer.

I am not a wannabe as such, I could join EK years ago and can join now- or even as DEC. If the open slots again in the future for the 777.

I don't have any connections with EK management. I do have connections with pilots inside EK. Actually pilots / friends that are happy and content with the package. I am fully aware of what's going on in EK. But are the people that are calling me a troll aware of the status / situation for example; in Europe?

I feel sorry for those that are so emotional and so unhappy with their current job package and Expat life.

Life and work needs to be balanced. EK, like many other carriers are struggling to get experienced Pilots with basic airmanship. My guess is that the next few years will be very difficult.

Supply & Demand.

EK as many others are very shortsighted and hire people temporary who join the brand in management- but have no personal attachment than to save costs and look good for their next new job adventures..

I maybe sound as EK management. But believe me, I AM NOT! EK doesn't care about replying on this forum. They allow you to talk as the unmentionable has its own restrictions... Don't they?

Bedford is correct- in my own airline aliases are subjected to court cases in the past. Court cases much different that the ones in UAE. PPrune will provide your details.

My cause is for the people that are in difficult situations and maybe see EK as an escape for better T&C's. I am sure that they don't start a thread here due to the sort of bullying I'm on.. Just respect each other and don't blame guys like me.

In 25 years the core of pilots in EK didn't manage anything as stated by someone here. Maybe it's time to realize that the golden days are over! Try and use a different angle to fight for.

Last edited by Marsellus; 23rd Mar 2015 at 09:15. Reason: Done & goodbye