PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Mar 2015, 14:56
Marsellus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pilots are subjected to leave due to several issues and their own private reasons.

Pilots are in general followers, if one is set to leave with strong verbal skills. More will follow.. I have seen this in my current airline and can sense this in EK.

What makes you think that I am not a Pilot? Your mature comment doesn't reflect your 92 hours issue. Seems like you have sufficient time to hang around on a forum? Do you find it hard to make friends in DXB and have better things to do than crying to leave the pit.....

Excuse my language- im not english native. That something you did get right this time.

Better opportunities is subjected to individual(s) their own needs. Everyone who joined this industry after 911 is part of accepting downstream management and is participating in lowering the T&C. To shoot people off that seek info is pathetic. Just because certain individuals like you probably cannot make DXB / EK work. Be mature enough to except it and leave.

There is loads of threats here that are warning individuals of joining EK.