PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Pilots have left/Leaving Emirates
Old 22nd Mar 2015, 14:22
Boeingrestricted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
natural cushion

Emma Royds

A golden cage has many faces , amongst others the natural resistance against changes to the status quo, which is a given known fact to the managers (bean counters/'pilots')).You do not want to move on! We all resist by bitching and moaning as a relieve valve indicating our discomfort and showing that we are happy and do not intent to move, unless you leave us alone. Its a (weak)threatening posture against the Powers To Be.

The response from the PTB on the other hand is crystal clear, an unmistakable" show me your hemorrhoids ". Usually accompanied by setting examples. They will normally utilize the weak for this purpose (crucifixion)
In order to scare the rest(strong).

Unless the counter response from the sheep has a strong response (This is an uncoordinated act due to the lack of an organization(union)) .The above will be, game set and match for the PTB!

I wrote something previously regarding the survey 1-2 months ago, that the
Purpose of this survey was to spot the weaknesses of the sheep. In George Carlin's words.

Anyhow, If we are still around in abundance/sufficient numbers ,the message to the PTB is that its bluff and thus we are owned by them becomes a reasonable description( from their point of view)

I understand that you are a Cpt. , but look from the other side of the coin a total different ballgame (7/8 years FO's).

Boeingrestricted