PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Mar 2015, 12:11
Marsellus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In freedom, maybe you should change your name.. I don't understand why rostering is such an issue. Obviously there are always unlucky people that unfortunately cannot leave DXB as you mentioned. But there is many guys that actually get the leave and leave DXB momentarily from time to time..

There is so much negativity by certain people on this forum- that you almost might think EK is not worth a shot. Well done to the EK illuminati or whatever you call them..

Everyone is responsible for lowering and accepting less T&C's. We are all responsible for moving on for a better cause.. Years and years ago all was great comments but now- look at us now. Newbies destroying the T&C. Guys wake up please- you joined an Airline where no Union has its place. Don't forget that you guys didn't do anything to maintain the standard. Just accept it- you're in place where management is ruling. On the otherside- in Europe- companies get destroyed by unions rather than shiny pilots give up some expensive T&C's.

ALL BECAUSE OF THE SAME INTERESTS OF YOUR EK MANGEMENT - GREED!!

Everyone needs to accept that the complete industry outside the U.S. is getting worse and worse. Every continent has its own issues.. Money, rosters, leave, pension and etc.. Working 900 hours is unfortunate the norm!

Please don't blame guys that are in search of better benefits than their actual / former ones. EK indeed offers a very good package. But like any industry employers employ employees to work efficiently- and of course in the benefit of the company!

Lately there is only the same whining from pilots at EK. Well done in choosing topics that make newbies scratch their back sides of their heads.. Looking closely I can see the trend from a group that is out to destroy the good reputation of the airline. Unfortunately we as pilots don't have much better things to do than complaining. But just compare your life style and benefits with the ones in your own country. I come from a very wealthy country and the last 10 years everything has been going downwards.. Its not only the aviation industry!

In my humble opinion you should all face the reality and wake up from your own bubble..!

Just my 2 dirhams..