PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many Pilots have left/Leaving Emirates
Old 22nd Mar 2015, 10:23
Boeingrestricted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The worst enemy of a pilot is another so 'called' pilot , when personal interests come into effect these pilots will use the elbows. That's what you have got to watch out for, their handicap will be compensated for by their elbows. As for the ME companies they will "own" you, some straight of the bat while others will allow the new "maid" to get used to the lifestyle , but they will ALL pretend they OWN you after the break in period. This is what is being felt and referred to with disgust. The two buckets with either sh@t/money and whichever first. So if you are bitching and moaning, the money bucket is insufficiently covered for, while the Bull is reaching tsunami levels and you have no exit plan/opportunity. I truly feel sorry for you , because now you are a property/asset. Unionizing is or will probably be dealt with very harshly from the governmental side so I recommend to be very quite and work on the problem, coz no one here will be able to help you. And I really would like to help like any other person would like to help.
Telling the truth is neither easy nor appreciated....