PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's happening in CHC?
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2015, 18:17
Pittsextra

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Pitts. Why is it that you seem determined to take some kind of joy from trashing a Company like CHC. I worked for them for a fair while and the Company has many dedicated and hard working Managers, engineers and Pilots. All big organistations have problems and its a bit one dimensional to think that the oil price does not affect everybody in the offshore world and to believe it will make that much change. Organisations across the globe are trying to make sure the Companies and employees absorb the costs and continue to provide a safe high end service.

So lets hear a bit of solidarity for a change for all our colleagues who continue to dig in and work hard in challenging times
My friend re-read my post. In no way was I "taking joy trashing a company like CHC..."

Actually you only need to read the first line to see that I say good luck. My post was not even related to the prior one from the guy suggesting there were some poor feelings.

I merely wanted to point out the way the stock is viewed by the people who own it... which guess what? That is rather important and the stock trades $1.30 for a reason.

If only hard work was all that mattered by the guys at the coal face I suppose we could list a 1000 companies that would still be in business... but as long as new uniforms are the metric by which people view a companies ability to fund itself, grow and make profit it will be OK.

I could point the way to earnings transcripts where the company bemoans the additional burdens of the EC225 adventure but I rather think the price of crude at $40 overtook that one in the league table of woes.