PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low hour CPL (H) IR in search for opportunities
Old 21st Mar 2015, 14:18
danmansell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Low hour CPL (H) IR in search for opportunities

Fellow aviators, this is my first thread on PPrune. I am currently in a situation which isn't unheard of; need hours to get a job, and need a job to get the experience and hours. I went the IR route as apposed to the FI route because when I was committing to the IR the offshore job market was not how it is at the moment.

So back to the point, I am in search of ways to continue flying, P1 or left seat or just for some company and second pair of eyes.

I am offering what knowledge and qualifications I have in exchange for opportunities to fly.

Whether someone would like some company, a safety pilot if you don't fly as often as you may like to be confident, aircraft delivered or moved from various locations. I am aware that a jet ranger rating may be of use, and I would look at making the investment if there was the flying opportunities about.

Please inbox me if anyone has any questions, suggestions or bright ideas to get my career jump started as I am trying every option available!

Many thanks,

Dan