PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay sued in USA for illegal termination
Old 21st Mar 2015, 07:30
PBY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think some of us on this forum might be carrying in some anti-American military sentiment with this issue.

I think it is true. There might be a reason for this sentiment. The us forces force themselves on the whole world. The US banks force themselves on the whole world. The US lawyers force themselves on the whole world. I know I might not be popular with some on the forum with his comment and on top of that English is not my first language. But what I am trying to say is, that who suffers because of all of this is the american people. The banks around the world do not want regular people with american passports as their clients, because it is not worth the huge amount of paperwork and the increased risk of making a mistake and the huge fine associated with it. Now the american pilots will become second class citizens outside the us, as I cannot imagine I would be willing to have my employee go and fly jets when I need him to work. On top of that I am not even stressing the moral issue of supporting so many wars all over the
world. And before you start fighting my coments, please realise, that your fight does not help in removing the anti-american sentiment. It might only help you in the us, if you have a good lawyer. But the anti-american sentiment is unfortunately a fact in most parts of the world. But do not confuse it as a sentiment against the american people. I like the american people, but I despise the imperial american moods in small part of the population, which is unfortunately represented in the ruling class and some agressive military thinking, where the means justify the cause.