PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal air force 63 and 19 squadron leaders from 1980 until 1994
Old 20th Mar 2015, 15:23
chiv hawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royal air force 63 and 19 squadron leaders from 1980 until 1994

Hello my name is john karslake i live in Braunton in North Devon i travel the mostly in the uk during the year as a spotter of military avation i log and photograph aircraft from various countries whilst they visit the uk. I am currently doing a small private project on the bae hawk during the years 1980 to 1994 whilst the hawk was being operated out of Raf chivenor this project includes both photographic and written. Any photographs that you might have during this period of years would be most helpful and i would ask your permision to use them before they went on display. When project is complete it will be loaned out to the local museum for public display in my home town of Braunton in North Devon to mark 20 years since the hawk aircraft left Raf chivenor. Some of the information i have already researched myself regarding some written and photographic information on the history of 151 and 92 squadrons of the Raf during there time as hawk squadrons at Raf chivenor. What i would like to next is to continue this project and i am looking for any names of the squadron leaders from 63 and 19 squadrons of the Raf during there time in command of these squadrons at Raf chivenor from August 1980 when chivenor started to recieve the hawk jet and the eventual departure of the hawk jet from Raf chivenor in 1995.

Last edited by chiv hawk; 20th Mar 2015 at 15:32. Reason: Spelling mistakes.