PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2015, 07:53
Alis aspicit astra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think there are a lot of us in the same boat. I believe that the initial screening of qualifications and application questions is completed by BA, if they pass them then it goes to the FTO who will read the application, CV and Covering Letter etc. If you don't pass it, I believe it still goes to the FTO but it doesn't go into there 'Screening List' it goes to a 'Rejection List' but they obviously wont send this list out until after the window has closed.

I know that you have to score a minimum number on the Application Questions as I reached the final stage one year and didn't make the first stage the following year, I managed to query this with BA and finally got out of them that my Application Questions weren't correct. Just for clarification, the Application Questions I refer to are the multiple choice that check your personality.

Its a shame that its completed like this but BA want BA people and I would say they can probably get close to the mark with personality questions. That said, hard work, dedication and proper research of what BA are after are only going to improve your chances for next year.