PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2015, 22:14
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is no problem with Ryanair provided that the customers align their expectations with the price they are being asked to pay. Yes, there are airlines which provide a grander passenger experience but that is reflected in the fare.

Yesterday I made a further four bookings with Ryanair. Brussels Charleroi to Warsaw Modlin, Warsaw Modlin - Wroclaw - Warsaw Modlin (day return), and Gdansk to Manchester. Total price paid £83.58 the lot for travel within two months from now. How can one complain with value like that? Taking into account a further three sectors with other carriers I have parted with the princely sum of £141.08. Always the high-roller! Seriously, though ... last year I paid a similar amount with another carrier for a MAN-IOM return hop at ten days notice to attend a funeral. And don't even mention an 'on the day' Manchester - Euston return rail fare.

Ryanair may not pamper you, but they have brought affordable international travel within the reach of millions. No complaints from me.