PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2015, 16:04
Budding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GeorgEGNT,

Fingers crossed for you and start to prep now, the time between acceptance and the stage 1 is short! I'm realising that now.

Funkyt111,

There is a LOT between an A2 and a BSc, just take a look at the National Qualifications Framework. An A2 sits at level 3 and a BSc sits at level 6, you've got plenty of quals at levels 4 and 5 (including HNDs and Foundation degrees). You also have lots of stuff that sits at Level 6 (and far beyond) that isn't the same volume as a degree. It's not always as simple as it first seems. I'd like to believe my education is far in excess of A-Levels and a degree (albeit not academically higher than a degree yet). I'll cross my fingers too but it's always worth trying. If I had a £1 for every time I saw someone progress through the first stage of something without meeting the minimum requirement i'd have at least £3, but seriously, it does happen.

I'm just sitting here doing a bit of revision now and wondered if i'm likely to have to remember specific numbers, for example the speed of light/sound, gravity or the formula for drage etc. Or do you think that will be provided within a relevant question..?

Last edited by Budding; 16th Mar 2015 at 16:06. Reason: Added a question.