PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My links don't go blue when in Yahoo mail
Old 15th Mar 2015, 23:30
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
I was unaware of any link with BT. My life with Yahoo has been American via my phone with AT&T.

In all respects but this one, my old e-address has plodded on and on with a workable file system that resembles Windoze Explorer in its sub-folder logic. I wish to @#$%#$ that Skype would be so logical.

gmail? I've mentioned before about the bizarre pauses when Replying. It does not happen when I start a new Compose. Nothing I turn off will stop it pausing for as much as four seconds while I type in Reply mode. As I said . . . nay, screamed, WTF is going on? How can I have this happen on any of my kit - even that with W7 64 bit with 6 gigs. So effin' annoying is it that I nearly gave up and dumped a free email program that has my unadulterated initials and name - which I was assured I'd never get. Oh, and the damned thing takes as much as six seconds to open and check my mail.

Anyway, my dear old curvelogic was spawned when I was communicating with folk about my gravitational model. I thought it was kind of neat. However, I've not convinced anyone that I've cracked the ultimate question yet.