PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 14th Mar 2015, 13:11
GeorgEGNT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I am very disheartened by the amount of people who seem to 'disappear' off the Aviation 'scene' when unsuccessful in this selection process only to return again when it re-opens.

There are clearly some committed aviators here but unfortunately there also seems to be some present here who would probably be better off questioning their motivations for joining the business all together.

There really is a noticeable difference in attitudes of 'wannabe' pilots (integrated and modular girls and boys included). I suppose that's the case in all walks of life really. Let's try and close the gap anyway!

Secondly, please try not to get bitter if you don't make it. A) it's not very pleasant to read on this thread and B) it's a very uncomfortable feeling to have, so it's best to override it for your own sanity!
It is not the end of the line and there has already been some fantastic advice dished out here which should help moving forward.

As I've previously mentioned there are still many other routes into the RHS of a commercial airliner and I'm certain (if all you'll insist on applying for is this programme) there will be other FPPs to come.

As for those who aren't flying. Get yourself to your local club because everyday that you're not flying, you're seriously missing out.