PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - record landing and take offs: logbook
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2015, 19:01
funkydreadlocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is not for a running total, but to monitor 90 day currency.
That's great! Thank you I'll start marking them down in the Remarks section.

o be fair, your instructors should know about this, and as a licence holder, you are also required to keep up to date of regulation changes.
I got the license in 2009 and haven't been current for a couple of years now, since I'm in university and haven't had the chance of finding affordable flying. The instructor who told me off was from a taster flight I had recently when visiting different FTOs to decide where to finish my training.

If you are about to start commercial training, it might be worth buying a compliant logbook to use from now on.
Hmm... That's an interesting option. Should I simply continue recording in the second logbook or try to move across all the previous flight into the new logbook? I wouldn't be able to get everyone's signature since some of the dudes who signed me off are from completely different countries...

I do wonder why the school didn't make you aware of the requirement though. Perhaps have a word with them to stop others falling into the same trap?
Seems to me like these changes might be quite recent from what I'm reading. Remember that I did start flying back in 2007! I'm going back to them in August to do some hour building. So maybe I'll ask them then...

A logbook is personnal, if this column doesn't exists you can creat it.
I knew some guys who were totalizing their pax.... Ihih
That's awesome! Real thug life. I guess you make of a logbook what you can.

Do not buy a new logbook; it will make your work even harder (chasing Capt Names, signatures, stamps etc..
Sounds like the easy option...hmmm...

Cheers guys.