PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Well done, a positive for Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2015, 06:57
Madame Bandit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done, a positive for Jetstar

Some real positive stuff here "folks".

No Cookies | dailytelegraph.com.au

What an excellent write up and display of pride and dedication to Jetstar. Right at a time when all Jetstar pilots are deciding on such an important vote, this is spread in the Daily for all proud Aussies.

With all the discussion going on about your EBA, negative and positive, I believe one must reflect and appreciate your fellow colleagues in the paper and expressing what great benefits Jetstar provide to all their pilots. Well done guys and great stuff for displaying your children for all joe public to see.

Something I believe the Daily must have inadvertantly overlooked is the fact that certain dedicated “folk” are actually part time and share a roster. One is home for two weeks, then the other is.

I’m sure the rest of the Australian work fraternity would also like to arrange such ‘entitlements’ and share their professions weekly work schedules around the kids. Hopefully, this will be the start of such great benefits that even Carla enjoys.

No doubt, all Jetstar pilots can appreciate what implied motivation and cause is on public display here and simply say……Thank you….. for a job well done.