PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ST Aviation Academy to train Qatar Airways MPL cadet pilots
Old 12th Mar 2015, 18:28
AviateNavigateComm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@CodyBlade I did ask if the job at the end was confirmed as it is a pretty big investment and stuff and they told me just to be on the record and I was clear with it, that the offer to work at Qatar Airways is strictly conditional, meaning at anytime during the course they feel that I do not perform up to standard, they can choose not to hire me, but if I perform well, do not make any serious mistakes and such, they have no reason not to hire me. They did again repeat that it a conditional and open offer, and there is a small possibility that they might not hire me at the end.

I think the first batch started Dec last year so there aren't any graduates yet. As for the CTCWings Qatar MPL, I'm not too sure about that as the panel that interviewed me were all from STAA. The Qatar Airways panel will do the final interview about 2-3weeks before the course begins to shortlist candidates to join the course. From what the school told me, I should get my results within 2 days after the interview, and if I pass I am required to immediately go get my Class 1 Medical done in Singapore.

I hope I will not get penalised or something for posting here . Just want to help out anyone interested and there didn't seem to be anyone from the course and stuff commenting here, so I thought I can help out