PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 12th Mar 2015, 06:48
Know I. Deer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Long time lurker - first time poster Thanks to all for the information in this thread, it helped me make the decision to apply mid-2014.

Was fortunate enough to do an assessment centre day in Brisbane last week, found it quite enjoyable overall and will back up others who have said in here that if you get that far there's not anything specific to do to prepare other than be well rested, mentally sharp and approach it with an open mind and open ears. Now the proper waiting begins...

I'm wondering how others in established careers & positions handled their references and the timings around referee contact and start of training? Any tips you can pass on? In an ideal world my existing employer could be managed considering how long I've been with them, but you never know!

Also, is there anyone in Brisbane training currently who could provide insight for likely timings for the next Brisbane courses? We're lining up things to be ready to head to Melbourne but with fingers crossed for a potential Brisbane course coming up shortly(ish).

Good luck to all with their application process, no matter what stage you're at.