PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Petition filed against dgca(india) on change.org
Old 9th Mar 2015, 14:27
equinox123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This will be forwaded to AOPA-India where it will be dealt more professionally.
@ pranav_d,
Why revolt and protest now.You should have done that when the aviation industry in India was going through a lull.Now you have suddenly woken up to realise that you don't have the required Science subjects to get an Indian licence at the time when the aviation sector in India is gathering steam.And you don't want to lose the opportunity either.So what do you do....OK LET ME GARNER SUPPORT.

You are trying to persuade other forum members into agreeing to your demand just because a few archaic laws affect you today.

Yes i agree everyone has his or her own say and I am no one to comment on that.But I simply dont see a reason you asking other forum members to bail you out.

Just give a maths + Physics exam here from any University in India and you are good to go.And besides what Eric Janson said makes sense, because maths and physics are to a certain extent relevant.It may or may not help you develop your flying skills, thats a point of debate.

and lastly pranav_d..............Dont get me wrong.......I just feel for the CPL or ATPL guys with no jobs.....as simple as it could get.........................all the best with your endeavour