PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BOURNEMOUTH - 3
Thread: BOURNEMOUTH - 3
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2015, 12:31
pottwiddler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flitefone
Madness, utter madness. You're usually a sensible poster as well.

Although your comment "sensibly aimed at the business traveller" did make me laugh. BOH and business does not work, never has and never will. It's akin to BE opening a raft of business routes at Blackpool. Bucket and spade routes for the grey army and club 18-30 brigade sure.

Sorry if I'm coming across as arrogant, but it's only a matter of time before the embarrassing withdrawal from BOH happens. I guess we will never know why BE chose to shoot themselves in the foot.
Someone's not happy!

Flitefone makes perfect sense in what he is saying to me too.

How can you say that 'business does not work, never has and never will'?
We live in different times and I bet there's lots of business travellers from the Dorset region travelling to Southampton to go to Manchester or such like and many of them would prefer to travel from Bournemouth due to convenience. Having extra Flybe flights from Bournemouth can only increase Flybe's capacity and adaptabilty like Flitefone stated.

Bournemouth could be Southampton West or Southampton could be Bournemouth East!

Rivet joint
I really can't understand your intolerance of Bournemouth Airport success. At the end of the day, people's job are on the line and your continued antithesis to EGHH is getting tiresome.