PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving the Sandbox for Asia - change of scenery
Old 9th Mar 2015, 11:33
Handy Dandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys. Appreciate all the good info and opinions.

There are too many interesting options in Asia, makes it hard to chose - even as an F/O. Mostly I'm interested in a great place to live, interesting culture, good people, good night life, good day life, decent pay with upgrade in future. Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore... etc, they all sound good. After living in the desert for so long, these places all sound like paradise - even for half the pay. Yeah, I know that sounds crazy. And of course I know no company or place is perfect. Just looking for a good one and stick around.

Would like to hear any first hand personal experiences with working in these respective countries and companies, about the people involved, average day of work, going out on the town, layovers, fellow crew, etc. Got a few good PM's from a few nice guys and they're a great eye opener into the real life of working there. I don't go on these forums often though, so not even sure if this is the right way to answer.

Dan