PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2015, 22:05
archer_737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there.

I've tried to read the post, what an evening I had I have to thank you guys for the deep and precise inside info you all shared here. Much appreciated.
I've got a clear picture about roster, living in there, hotels, training, requirements, medical and BMIs... Am I forgetting something?

My question is, looks like starting in 2005 almost everyone was doing well there. Then around 2011-2012 some bad comments about commuting, tickets... At which point are we now? What's the feeling of the people working there? We all know most companies have ups and downs but, where are you now?

Second thing, I read about end of service benefit (18k $) but what about the "pension fund contribution of 600$/month"? Is that a money that you can get after completing the 5 years service? 100%? Part of it?

As I read in the post most of you guys are from USA, AUS, NZL, etc. Not that far for commuting from/to Japan. Any idea about how the european guys are commuting in terms of schedules, companies or destinations?

Last one. How it looks for a 30 years old 737 pilot to be called for an interview? 4000+ hrs on the 737NG as a FO.

Thanks in advance guys.

Safe flights.