PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Pilots Not Happy
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2015, 21:46
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unless you are one & the same person as deptrai, I believe once I had got my post edited correctly the query over motives was directed at him.

The accusation of exaggerating, is that no-one is suggesting being "mentally unfit".

I think it is fairly obvious that anyone (with any scruples/spine) could not walk past a picket line of colleagues, who are defending both their & your conditions ( & please don't start to query that, as they are actually defending the rights of every airline pilot in Europe . . .if you take the time to think it through ) to then enter a Crewroom eerily empty, except for stony faced Cabin Crew, who, whilst not on strike, remember the support they received from the Based pilots during their recent troubles , and then be expected to "erase" that & have a normal day. (It can't really be, as colleagues who have had to, have found a strange lack of coffee during their shift )

Do you seriously think that anyone with some iota of conscience/empathy with their fellow pilots can do this & devote 100% of the attention required to the job in hand. . . or, as I said, are you " a bigger man" & we are all /lefty namby pambies. ?

Perhaps we are, but we will possibly be displaying more spinal structure than anyone who just wanders in & blasts off as if nothing is amiss.

No, it is not the same as the "extreme" examples I quoted, but, I believe it is quite enough to be major distraction, and a very "fair" reason, to report "unfit to fly". . . if one is so minded. . . . . maybe YOU are not (sorry for you )