PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian Pilots Not Happy
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2015, 21:09
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deptrai,

a bit "selective" your cut & paste whose side are you actually on Mate ?

This is the "uncut" version from the "Norwegian" version of the letter . As I said on a previous post, the company are not allowed by law to exercise any effective control over anyone on strike. . .so, the "generous" offer is automatically deferred/null & void for anyone actually on strike.

"Please note that you have a right to object to your employment being transferred to Pilot Services Norway AS, cf. the Norwegian Employment Act Section 16-3 (the right of reservation). The right of reservation implies that you may leave NAN regardless of your notice period, and consequently that your employment with NAN is terminated as of the transfer date. Should you choose to exercise your right of reservation, you must notify Pilot Services Norway AS thereof, within 14 days from the receipt of this letter. "

I do rather old chap, harbour some suspicions as regard your provenence/motives.

itsnotwhoyouknow There is always a choice of you want to go down the route of unfit to fly due to mentally unfit due breaking strike and feeling pressured. So always a choice.. . . . exactly, & many have recently made wise choices.

Lord Spandex Masher So they/we/I have to get signed off for being mentally unfit?

Do you understand the implications of that? Because I've seen how difficult it is for a colleague to return to flying following time off for stress.

It involves a psychological assessment for a start. No ta. No choice.

You do exaggerate slightly. . . if your child was killed in a road accident, or you saw some motorcyclist mutilated by a Bus on the way to work, would I brand you a Loony ? Similarly, if you are asked to walk by your colleagues, standing in line in OSL, to operate their flight, would you not feel a little too "distracted" to fly. . .or are you "a bigger man" than that