PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion thread: Mk 5
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2015, 08:21
MerryDown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What motivates certain idiots to run multiple accounts to spam the rotorheads threads?

It is only ever the Police threads which are effected by this same person, which makes me think that they have certainly worked within the environment but now do not. So they either stood down as a pilot, failed a medical or they were sacked.

In respect of the massive dislike of Army NCO pilots, It just completely smacks of sour grapes, maybe he failed joining the forces and paid for his licenses , who knows.

Either way ADMIN you are tolerating members here being mocked & ridiculed by one seriously screwed up fool.

Aside that Pilots will be losing jobs, aside that TFOs will return to "plod" the wider public stand to lose out again with yet more public sector cuts, the implications of reduced air support have yet to be realised in these delightful austere times. The idiot posts are neither amusing informative or remotely respectful of the great work done by Police aviation units.

But your tolerance of this idiot posting wind up posts every 20 minutes and then answering himself with different IDs is pathetic. He should be permanently banned using his IP address, this can be done and there is NO EXCUSE for not doing this.

My respect goes out to all the crews effected by the cuts. I have nothing but admiration for their hard work and professionalism.

ADMIN : Please sort this out.