PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2015, 18:04
GayFriendly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not want to rain on any parade of good news and Cardiff certainly deserves to gave something to finally celebrate, however before getting too excited the Fly be of today is very different to the Fly be of old, they open and then close routes very quickly, seemingly do not give routes long to make a positive financial impact and appear to have no loyalties where airports are concerned, deal or no deal! Only last year they opened 7 new routes at BHX in a blaze of positive press releases only to drop them a year later. Not saying this will happen at CWL but be aware......The most worrying thing is that they were (are?) desperate to get rid of the 195's and if they do find a profitable way to dispose of them it is likely they will, where would the operation stand at CWL if that does happen?

I really do wish them every success at CWL but their recent track record in route development is hit and miss to say the least...And I am not a Fly be hater in fact I use them a lot from BHX and have never had any problems, I really like what they do product and service wise.