PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New HNA Job?
Thread: New HNA Job?
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2015, 11:32
KR2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hainan at the moment

I can tell you if it was up to me I wish I could have had more information before.Other airlines like BCA,Shenzhen are much better. The viewpoint at Hainan seems to be that local pilots must prove to management that foreign pilots are inferior to force a stop of hiring. This email might give you an idea and was received by pilots I still know there.

I left and must tell you I feel my shoulders to be much lighter since leaving---

I hear that recently the contracts of three first officers have not been honoured. They joined as 787 first officers and are now on 737 with no chance of change.One 330 pilot after 8 years at the company is suddenly failed for etops? How does that happen?

In Hainan I met some really good people but I also met a large number of really not good people.A first officer will think nothing of grabbing the controls from you on approach because he has been conditioned that foreigners are largely incapable.

I am sorry but my views cannot be more positive even now the promised refunds for selection have not been paid.

Last edited by KR2; 15th Mar 2015 at 13:16.