PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Istruttore de aviazione a Italia!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2003, 08:56
Mark24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Grazie tante C-47...tu sei molto gentile!

Adesso, io ho PPL (e notte), prima otto ATPL esami e finire mio esami a settembre. Dopo io sperare a finire CPL e instruttore volo esami non posteriore di dicembre.

....just trying to make an effort! I have PPL (200 hours), night rating, first eight ATPL's and just finishing the rest off at Oxford now. I hope to have the CPL and Instructor rating by mid december at the latest. I think that I shall also complete my IR (if not, IMC).

Is there much need for instructors in this area at the moment? I know of one school at Brescia Montechiari that would be a perfect location for me. If you had any infomation on approximate pay for flight instructors I would be very grateful. I think that the aeroclub at Montechiari has flight instructor courses...would it be best to complete this rating in Italy?

I don't think I am going to get an airline position for a couple of years so instructing would seem to be the best way forward...plus I like the idea of teaching! Is my lack of Italian likely to be a problem....although I should be better by the end of the year...I hope!

Again, thankyou!

M.