PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pprune fly in
Thread: Pprune fly in
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2015, 19:40
thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spendid. OK being as I think everyone who is interested has said so let's see if we can sort something out now.

Date will be Sunday 19th April with a weather back up on Sunday 26th April.

Venue-well I've been playing with Skydemon for the last hour or so and the most central venue would appear to be Cranfield. I might just add that I have the third longest to travel in case anyone thinks I'm biasing it towards me! I've never been there but am assured the caff is decent.

Persons who (seem!) to be interested, please let me know if you can't do it, are

thing

Peter

150 Driver

Above The Clouds

Rod1-KARK MCR01 Abbotts Bromely

Sid T-not 19th

Scoobster

Curly tips-possible

Simon T

Gheng-that Condor moment-White Waltham

Sharpend+1-GGRR Bulldog Turweston

Mariner9-Pioneer 300/28

AJMortimer-26th only BCCF 28-180

Hegemon-provisionally PA28B-Stapleford

Monocock

Shortstripper L4 Cub Priory Farm

Is 1100 local a civilised time to appear?

I'll need your aircraft reg and type, persons on board, whether you'll need fuel and ETA. Not at this instant but I think if we are going to turn up en masse it might be decent to let the airfield know. Might be an idea to give me captain's name, I'm assuming it will be you. Make up some little sticky things with your Pprune ident and your first name as it can get confusing! PM me the details a week or so before.

The other venues that are in the same ball park with distances to go are Wellesbourne, Sywell and Turweston. If anyone has a burning preference to go to one of these fields we can put it to a vote, but Cranfield appears to be the 'fairest' venue according to my calcs.

Last edited by thing; 4th Apr 2015 at 09:55.