PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2015, 20:23
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thomson

737James

Normally this type of question might end up with you incurring the wrath of some posters but in this instance I find it quite pertinent and not just because it is important to you but in the bigger picture it could affect the 2015 passenger figures in respect of what Thomson actually base.

The short answer to question is a 757 based on the booking engine and this quote: -

"We’ve introduced seats with extra leg room on our Thomson 757 short and mid-haul flights." This does not appear on all BHX flights and although Sunday has this against 4 flights all indications on other days is that BHX will again be 3 x 757, 2 x 738 and four 787 flights per week.

However I am not sure how reliable the booking engine is as if you check the timetable it is pathetic and has been for months and not up to Thomson's usually high standards. I know the BHX schedules have changed several times with many of the new destinations actually being accommodated by moving established services to Thomas Cook and Monarch in a far greater number than any year I can remember.

Emirates

I heard the same a Centre cities

easyjet

A tiny upgrade - The Thursday Geneva is now an A320 by the look of it although saying that an A319 turned up unexpectedly on the Grenoble today instead of the 320.

Brussels Airlines

Changes again with one flight retained as flybe from mid-May (three to four a day until then) SN2045/6 the rest are RJ100's but definitely only four daily and often around any school holiday just three a day. Tyrolean will not be seen or at least in the week they won't.

Pete