PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Avalon 2015
Thread: Avalon 2015
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2015, 15:15
sprocket check

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I could have been swayed to buy a gtr625 or a 225 from garmin if they has been interested in selling, but no.
Might be your personality sunny. We've been exhibiting all week, had absolutely fabulous time, on every level. The vibe has been very positive and friendly, show well organised, so many aircraft and toys to look at my head is still spinning. Plenty to look at and plenty to buy (god knows I spent some). And we've sold plenty.

Access to some displays dependent on crew availability etc, so timing was of the essence occasionally, but this is so far one of the best aviation experiences in my books.

Some stands have closed on the public days as they don't have anything to say to the public. They are either defence contractors that can't or they are public servants that don't want to, I suppose.

Seeing the Neptune fly! Wow! The Supers, the aeros displays were outstanding all week, just gotta find that tridecker for a closer look...

RAAF pins and badges are a hit!

On trade days we were being constantly treated to fantastic displays and congrats to all involved in putting the show together, from every perspective. A definite winner.

just my 2 sc