PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2015, 00:05
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe I am too passionate when discussing certain subjects, so I am sorry if I have upset some of you.

It is true that I am no pilot and that this is a pilots' site, so I never saw my place here, actually. So, I doubt that I will post on this forum anymore.

To the group of people who invested their money I wish to be persistent and never to give up. People who do evil rely on the fact that others will give up or shut up at the end and that their wrongdoings will be forgotten. Never give them peace of mind.

To all the rest in this thread and beyond - thank you for being decent men and professionals.

Wish you all the best.

@CoinOfSilenceII

I doubt that you ever had any true respect for me. If you did, you would not call me a "Serbian check in staff" (which is how any EK manager would call me), but by my name, as my identity is not determined by the things I do for money to survive, my profession (I don't even identify with my HR profession) or my nationality. Your comment is patronizing and arrogant.

Regarding my recruiter - nobody has any reasons to punish her as I didn't make mistakes during my employment. If I do need medical attention it is due to the fact that I was harassed, pressurized, treated like a ****, dragged from meeting to meeting, punished for telling the trainer that I think that we have more choices in our lives than "take it or leave it" and threatened with prison for writing a simple letter to sheik. If I don't look like a victim it is because I refuse to be one. Experience in EK has marked me for life.