PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2015, 16:12
BaronVonBarnstormer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I can't see any date option, then it creates a degree with --/----- entered as a completion date. How do you open it without going to the BA careers page?
Baron to the rescue......!

Upon first applying i wasn't seeing the application form as embedded in the main BA careers page so could enter the details no drams. It was only after following the link from the email that i was directed to the main careers page.

Try going back through the FPP minisite as if you were starting again and answering the section 1 yes/no questions until you reach section 2 where you can log in.

But like I said earlier, try using tab to navigate you to the correct box first.

Putting my Engineer's hat on; I was using chrome on Win 7 other browsers and OSs might not display the site the same. There is a warning on the front page of the form for all you loonies who bought a Mac saying it may not work for you. And if you're using Ubuntu or Linux, go get some sunlight first, have a play in the grass, maybe even talk to some girls/boys (scary I know) then come back and use a normal pc.

Last edited by BaronVonBarnstormer; 26th Feb 2015 at 16:26.