PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2015, 03:45
sewerpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I try to stay off pprune, but I had no choice when I was in the USA and wanted info on HKA. I decided to take the risk and come here, against all the bad stuff posted here.. So far it is 10 times better than the regional I came from.

I just think a lot of things posted here might be by CX guys that have actually only heard things and never worked here? Like the previous poster, saying how bad the schedules are here. I totally disagree. I am sitting at home right now as I type this on standby. I've had the past 3 days off. I *might* be gone more than 6 nights a month. My schedule here is so much better than I'm use to. My wife really enjoys having me home almost every night. My FEB schedule only had me gone from home 3 nights!

So yeah, I am new here. And some of the things posted here are true. Dispatchers are not much help. You are kinda on your own here as a pilot. But jease guys, its not that bad here. I dunno, maybe its the past 10 years at a US regional that lowered my standards. Call me crazy, but I'm totally OK with this job and have no plans on going back to the US no matter what major might call me.

I just wanted to add this to counter all the negativity on here. I'm curious as to how many of these people actually work at HKA or not??

Last edited by sewerpiper; 26th Feb 2015 at 03:58. Reason: grammar