PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VietJet Air "NEW" Improved Terms
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2015, 03:09
Long Range Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vietjet P2F and their agents

Hi guys,
Been reading this thread and posts and things look quite confusing for a new comer.
I'm a turboprop FO with aprox. 2500hrs total time and I have been looking for a chance to get an upgrade on a jet. Been months I sent CVs everywhere and the same answer kept coming...."You should have a type rating and 500 hours on type"
It's challenging and I don't want to be stuck on a turboprop for the rest of time.
The option of P2F is here and if this is what the industry wants, I have no choice.
I wrote to ATRANS on [email protected] and they never replied me back. I phoned them on their number (310) 721-7725 and it seems to be a wrong number.
If they exist and are reliable, does anyone have their contacts or proper phone numbers?
Also, I mailed and contacted the guys at Jet Training in UK.
[email protected]
They are quoting the 500 hours line training and 1 year job contract at EURO 62,000
Also, during the 1 year job contract, you only get USD 1000 per month as salary.
Talked to them and they have a P2F A320 starting in March 2015 with Vietjet.
They have no feedback yet from pilots who joined the program. He mentioned that you will fly with a validation and not a CAAV licence.
Anyone here has joined this program? If yes, are all these info correct?
I've never expected that one day I will have to think of the P2F option but I will have no choice in the end.
Positive feedback and precise information will be appreciated here.