PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK road show HK, March 1st
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2015, 01:26
LowPassGliderA330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you think CX is bad, youŽll be in a nightmare at EK.

Guys/Gals,

IŽve worked for EK more than five years. I quitted quite recently. Best moment of my life! Kids love it being in a decent country with a real culture. From my neighbors, four of them went to RyanAir.

In the first time at EK it was an awesome time, but later it became worse and worse. They introduced damn 92 hours per month, bidding NEVER worked. All the good managers (yes they had something like that!) left.
If you want to be a slave you have two options: any ME-Carrier (especially EK) and CX.

Note: when I joined the biggest thread was on how to get into the company, now all the threads are about how to leave. There is a reason why EK is posting ads on pprune.

I know some colleagues from cx and yes it is frustrating, but flying 92/hours is even more tiring. And at least you guys don't fly into sh*t places like bagdad (all the **** places are 330 destinations).

If you look at the money or a housing, go to _______ (imply Chinese carrier of your choice) and take 200,000$+ home a year. Really, the pay at EK is a piece of sh*t, in reality they made quite some pay cuts (more flying for the same money, inflation etc...).

Any questions???