PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norfolk Island Ditching ATSB Report - ?
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2015, 23:29
Soteria

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The senate, the DAS and a pumpkin

ATSB appeared last, and Nick X led the charge. NX had been unavailable when ATSB was first called so ATSB was rescheduled. I had the feeling NX was doing a bit of last minute research before facing ATSB, and this may have been reason for rescheduling.
That could well be the case. The very delightful and astute Hannah used to do much of Nicks work, and to be honest she would make a better investigator than Sangston and Co and she would be a better Commissioner than me me me Beaker, however Hannah is no longer in that role and a new girl is assisting Nick, she has big shoes to fill.

Anyway I think that CASA has an opportunity here to redeem itself somewhat if Skates is transparent and doesn't BS the senators. However the issue of having 3/4 of the ATSB Commissioners who are muppets remains, as well as the issue of the GWM who will not want to work with Skates, and then their is Pumpkin Head puppet mastering this three ring circus so it really beggars belief that anything other than an A380 smoking hole or an FAA downgrade will change things?

"Safe circus acts for all"