PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2015, 22:51
Bluewater777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4HolerPoler

As initiator of this discussion I respectfully request you revise your decision to ban Nikata and allow her back into this discussion. Although I/we didn't agree with all her comments/viewpoints at no point did I find her offensive.

Although I appreciate it was not your intent your actions remind me of the authorities Property Concepts have been fighting the past 5 years+. Attempting to achieve justice in Dubai and the UAE as a westerner vs. a connected UAE national is a fight. It is my viewpoint they don't deserve any international respect until they adhere to developed world principles and rule of law. Too many people talk the talk...Practice what you preach; Action speaks louder than words.

Chief Justice of the DIFC Courts, Michael Hwang on behalf of Shk. Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai: “The DIFC Courts and Dubai Courts are both dedicated to providing world-class justice and are both committed to ensuring that judgments are enforced. The final judgment is not the end of the process for either court in our mission to provide swift and efficient justice; if that judgment is not honoured we will collaborate to enforce it and to deliver justice. If a person or company does not honour a judgment of either Court it becomes necessary for the Courts to enforce the judgment, whether by seizing property and money or, ultimately, by imprisonment.

If Nikita is not reinstated can you please elaborate on your rationality to ban her.

https://www.change.org/p/hh-shk-moha...concepts-vs-lo

For Nikita:
Robert F Kennedy claimed that ‘one-fifth of the people are against everything all of the time’.

Nigel

Last edited by Bluewater777; 25th Feb 2015 at 02:32.