PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 4
Thread: Jet2 4
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2015, 20:17
Jet2_738

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
after all a reason why you can do MAN-TFS-MAN all inclusive with Jet2 for under £250 a head, a lot are crap hotels
Forgive me, but I don't quite think that Jet2's target market is the upper class. LS cater for families, who tend to struggle when it comes to forking out masses of money upfront. Some families wouldn't even be able to go, if it wasn't for the crap hotels - but just remember, what might be a bin for you, could well be a goldmine for someone less wealthy.

I do understand where you are coming from, but scroll down a little, and you'll find some absolute gems - some great hotels, at reasonable prices. Jet2 have a wide range of accommodation - ranging from 2*, all the way up to your 5* luxury resorts. If you want 4* or 5*, Jet2 have got it. If you are on a budget, and only want a 2*/3* hotel, then Jet2holidays cater for you as well. After all, if you want to go high cost, and have a holiday of luxury, then ultimately, don't go Low Cost with a LCC.

but you are a 100% safer in terms of the commercial risk with easyJet or Ryanair than Jet2 anyway.
RYR have only got where they are by cutting everything that costs money, even if this includes passenger/customer service. At least Jet2 are a genuine airline, an airline that can deliver your low costs, without lacking in customer care - something which Ryanair don't quite understand the concept of.