PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good luck card from Michael to Malcolm
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2015, 18:45
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No shot I wouldn't dare lay that charge at someone's door, I'm simply speculating aloud, it would be a serious thing to say and this is just pprune. But its show gullibility to be caught out as he did,its often young attractive women who set these stings up and boy do these people seem to bite), and to me at least it shows he lacks integrity.
Sad for UK that these type of greedy, inept people actually make it to sit on HoC Committees, especially ones so serious as the one he chaired.

Wonder what he would get in China for behaving (or getting caught) like this-death penalty?
Straw has been beneath even my contempt for many years btw.
I'll go further seeing as you made me bite.
These sort of stories swirl around in the scummy papers all the time. Where is the regulation, who is policing and watching our leaders? Is the establishment bent and corrupt now beyond any trust? Years ago, in the scummy Private Eye magazine, the hacks of that organ used to bang on about all sorts of things I used to think - its just not possible (systematic child abuse by Govt. ministers was one story, which is now slowly coming out as a true story, 25 years later).
My trust of these individuals is at an all time low, other people feel as I do, but what is being done? Are we that short of decent honest corrupt free men and women?
So I will say it again, anyone capable of pocketing large sums of cash, and seeking more money, from origins in China (still communist last time I looked) as Rifkind has done, in the position he is in, is proved capable of being dishonest, liable to blackmail and is a security risk to our country.
Anyway, rant over and out.

Last edited by Hangarshuffle; 24th Feb 2015 at 19:02.