PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2015, 09:50
Stone_cold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Harry , for a group that claims to have been in the ME for so long , it is absurd that anyone could believe that the legal system anywhere in the Gulf is fair . It never has been and never will be .

So , I offer a different viewpoint , there is no protection for anyone with anything in the Gulf and if these investors were in Dubai for any appreciable time , they should have known . Even investing in a vehicle carries a risk . Most people don't even keep other than necessary working funds in the gulf , why ??? Because it's still the banks until and unless they decide to release the hold , whether or not they have any lien on you , that is , once you decide to part ways with your employer or vice versa. So even keeping your own funds in your own account is a known risk and knowledgeable adults see fit to "invest" in the mirage . Come on !!!

They can petition to the moon . They operate and have always operated on the " golden rule " principle and they have they gold .

Another western style mentality attempt to address a medieval age style of law . What the heck will a petition do ...provide them with toilet paper and you know how much use they have for that .

So good luck with that , but I also feel that Nikita was attacked and provoked as well and the punishment meted put smacks of the same unilateral high-handed-ness that you and others admonish UAE ,EK , QR and the other one about . Judge , jury and executioner .