PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job hunting in PNG with EASA CPL
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2015, 03:49
Pirrex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Almost half a year has passed since my previous trip, and due to the lack of replies I'm getting from the CP's I met down there, I can't wait forever and it's time to get back on the horse. Next month I have a couple of weeks' winter vacation, so I will have to take another job hunting trip, and my itinerary will be about the same as last time but a bit more extensive.

I'm still fascinated by PNG, and even though I'm well aware of the safety issues in some parts, I'd still love to work there. Obviously I'm not qualified for single pilot ops there, but see a few companies operating king airs, twin otters and bandits. Is it really an impossible thought? My experience is still around 250h due to seriously depressing winter here.

I will of course be traveling around Indonesia as well, visiting and the companies i see myself having a realistic shot with.

If anybody would be willing to help out who has some closer information what it comes to PNG companies Tropic Air, SWA and OMhl I would be forever grateful.