PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dental Treatmen in Albania
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2015, 06:35
Radgirl

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
And I would also love to know the basis for claiming Hungary is safer than Albania......

Both are effectively unknowns. Hungary was historically part of the Russian empire. The quality of training and practice of this region is dubious at best. Younger dentists may have had a more western training but then there is the issue of equipment, drugs, disposables, CPD, regulation, oversight etc etc etc.

If you are a Hungarian dentist in your spare time and can vouch that all these issues are up to western standards then I withdraw my reservations, but in reality I suspect neither of us have a clue. Many others read this thread and it is important we reiterate my original point which is that it is potentially dangerous to take a gamble with your health with overseas treatment

This individual has the ability to source NHS dental treatment we believe. The cost of that proven quality is less than the cost of getting to Hungary let alone accommodation and time off work. Sorry, I can't see any logic in what he is wandering into......