PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2015, 06:15
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Dropp and @Sch

Grow up. It's time.

@MR8

You are the one not listening, but I will repeat one more time and then I am over and out: don't call your fight a fight for ideals. It's a fight for a local and relative justice.

You are not the only one who made sacrifices and they were your choices (I am not even sure why are you always mentioning that fact?).

You did know that local answer to exploitation is "at least we give them work"? It sounds similar to yours (I can employ maid and pay her fairly). But maids are not protected by any law in UAE. Some of them have luck, but most of them don't. You are maybe nice to your maid, but by employing her in lawless UAE you still contribute to sexual and any other abuse of maids in UAE (there is a documentary about that as well). Where do you think your maid is going to end up if you leave UAE?

I have no problems on more people signing your petition. On the contrary. Nevertheless, what makes me really amused is your constant insisting on my frustration, and I have never insulted you in our debate while you keep calling me a bitter person. It speaks a lot about your set of mind.

Finally, I never told that I have a morale. I never claimed it and I never called people to sign a petition for my personal gain only and called it "an ideal". This is the difference between you and me.

Edit:

There is one more difference though: when I saw how much exactly everything is a bull****, I've decided to write about it. When you saw it, you decided to invest in it??

Last edited by Nikita81; 23rd Feb 2015 at 06:28. Reason: to add one more difference