PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "You could be next”
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2015, 20:57
Davi_d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nikita

Why do you always seem to have the urge of wanting to slag Emirates off at every opportunity no matter what the topic is?

You say you were treated poorly by Emirates. Fair enough. You say you weren't paid your EOSB. Fair enough. Life is not fair.

Perhaps before your departure to Dubai, less signing the dotted line on the contract, a bit of research on the country, Emirates and the GCC in general would have been in order. Far too many people make a rapid decision of moving abroad without having made the proper research before departure; yet, then they complain and moan when things don't turn out the way they had anticipated.

I worked over 15 years for Emirates. Although, unlike yourself, I left on good terms. And, before you begin accusing me of having been part of management which appears to be your mantra whenever someone disagrees with you, I was not.

Clearly Emirates weren't for you. Working in the Middle East isn't everyone's cup of tea. Here's an advice from an ex-employee to another, GET OVER IT.