PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB Aviation Commissioner.
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2015, 20:08
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
I am not sure why you have decided to single my post out Sunny from the many that are here but I also note that a lot of your statements in the past about CASA issues have been wrong. Such as how PM&C would clean CASA up if they continued to embarass the government and recently how the Karen Casey case would be settled out of court. I'm not sure why you consider your insight regarding the Angel Flight issue is sharper than anyone elses but if the so called Iron Ring was that powerful then it would have been irrelevant what AVM Skidmore wanted. I think that it is more than coincidence that his appointment has led to a major backdown on an issue CASA went in hard and heavy on.

As to CM, he is no fool and yes, I still think that if he had been doing the Aviation Commissioner's job when PelAir was first released (had that job been in existence of course) then it would not have been released in the form that it was.

The Pel Air report looks like a steaming pile of shyte that was deliberately concocted by Dolan and his acolytes to shield a subsidiary of a company with deep political links from any commercial damage and this saga is ongoing.
Mannings appointment to ATSB is just like Skidmores to CASA; attempts to put an acceptable faces on Two, now totally corrupt and dishonest institutions.

If you think CM would have put up with that then you may have to reconsider your accusation as to who is being childish.

No I won't put that another way because I give the reader credit for working out what I have written the first time.